Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wish I home sweet home today : )

It is a gray, chilly day...it's not sure if it wants to rain or snow............ this would have been the perfect day to sleep in & then make cards, a girl can dream : )    At least we are half way to the weekend & Survivor is on tonight, so I have tv to look forward too.  My husband is usually in control of the remote, I don't really mind as I'm usually making cards.  I've watched Survivor from day one, so he knows what we are watching tonight : )

I had a couple orders recently for "new home" cards.  My house is another Darcie Ucut, added the "K" heart from my stash, I think it's an ooold Target purchase.  The turq. pp is Simple Stories.  The green grass is My Mind's Eye.  Grass punch is Martha Stewart.  Not sure of the script pp, but can look it up, if you need to know : )
Well time to start working.  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Love that house. What a great new home card. =D I just LOVE that grass punch! Perfect design, girlie.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete