Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Thursday already

Hello all- Happy Summer!!!  Today is suppose to feel like summer around here- high near 90 and sunny-yeah!!!   We had a fun & busy Memorial Day weekend, but the weather could have been nicer.   It's been a crazy couple of weeks...last week, my husband went to Vegas with his buddies, so that left me w/my boys!!  Let me tell you, two dogs are much easier when there are 2 people-lol.  Elvis is growing everyday, he is just toooo darn cute & fluffy : )  Him & Wilson are still working it out, but it's getting better : )  I promise new pics soon.

I've been working on cards, but not as many as normal, just haven't had the time- I blame my husband for going away last week-lol.  My new card for you today, was made a month or so ago.  I have a hard time getting pics of my new cards lately too. 

This card was a "special order" recipient likes to garden.  Background pp is from Joann's.  Not sure of the brand on the red pp, but it's from a 6x6 Xmas pad. used the Cuttlebug & embossing folder.  also used the cricut & Fiskars border punch.  I can't remember the name of the rub-ons,  but if you need to know leave me a msg & I'll look it up- I can see the package at home : )

Well time to get back to work, I can't seem to catch up here either.  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear! Looks like you haven't been on in a while, either. I do hope you're enjoying your summer with your hubby and wonderful doggies! =D I just wanted to come by and wish you a happy (belated) birthday. I hope it was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete