Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF!!!

Yeah, made it through another week!!!   Sorry got lost again....I actually had to do the fun state report for work this week - it was due this week & I hadn't started it : )  I know I sound like an ultimate procrastinator & sometimes I can be, but w/this stupid report- it's my bosses fault!!!  Ok, enough of that fun- the report is done, submitted  & behind me for another couple months : )  

I'm totally looking forward to my weekend!!!   Mom & Oscar are coming to visit!!  Mom & I are off the CK Scrapping Convention tomorrow- yeah, can't wait to buy allllll sorts of new goodies : )   I can guarantee mom & I will do some other shopping too : )   Mom hasn't seen Elvis is awhile now, so I'm looking forward to her seeing how much our little guy has grown- he's 42+lbs now : )


Better get to my new card & get to working.  The dragonfly stickers are atd Momenta.  Cheveron pp is October Afternnon.  The turq pp & orange pp are K & company.  Used my fav Fiskars border punch, inked all the edges.  The stamp is Hero Arts.

Have a great weekend!!! TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment