Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July : )

Oh yeah, another work week almost over!! Yesterday I had my test, so I just didn't have time to make or post a card on my blog. Don't you just hate when life gets in the way?? LOL I'm happy to say I PASSED!! Did I have doubts, absolutely!! I never did that good on test in school, plus all the legal names-yikes!!! Anyways, that part is behind me : ) My family is visiting this weekend. It will be the first time all 3 dogs are together, ought to be fun-LOL. Palmer & Oscar (the 2 schnauzers) have never met. I'm sure you will be seeing a picture or two in the near future.


I figured I only had 2 more days left in July, so if I was going to do a Christmas card, now was the time. It was so fun to get out my Xmas scrapping goodies. It's like having all new stuff :) I'm sure there was alot of new stuff in there anyways....always buying clearance stuff through the year & I LOVE XMAS goodies!!!!


products used: Ornament sticker: Hobby Lobby. turq pp: Magenta-winter dreams. stamp: Hero Arts. Ink: Stampabilities. ribbon: Bobbin Ribbon. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. pearls.
*sorry, once again, don't know the brands of the other pps. I'm pretty certian it was from the Joann's xmas pad last year, but don't quote me :)
I didn't go overly xmasy w/my colors on this one. I do love the blue & red together though, kind of "country xmas".
Everybody have a fun filled & safe weekend!!
As always, Thanks for looking !!! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour combo. for xmas too! fabulous card....but xmas already??????? I stll have a snowman sitting in our dining room that hasn't been put away.

    ReplyDelete