Monday, August 2, 2010

A short week!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Ours was filled w/fun & dogs & we had a great time!!! My family (mother, brother, sister-in-law & pooches) were here all weekend. It was a very enjoyable weekend & we had lots to eat. We always tend to over eat-lol. This coming weekend we are all meeting at a lake house...oh I hope hope hope for HOT weather & SUN!!!!! Anyways, half of this weekend we spent talking about what we are going to eat next weekend. Gotta love food-LOL! Mom & I got some shopping in this weekend too. Unfortunately, it was not for scrapping goodies : ( We need dresses for my cousin's upcoming wedding : ) I'm in the wedding, so I only need a dress for the rehearsal dinner, but mom needs a dress for the wedding. She found 2 awesome dresses this weekend, can you believe it, it's so hard to usually find one!! (Mom, I like the blue). You should see the 3 dogs together. Palmer & Oscar got along great. Wilson & Oscar really like to rough house together, so they keep each other occupied. Palmer is the referee : ) I'll, of course, load a picture of them later this week.

Better get my new card loaded & get to work-yuk!! Why do weekends go so fast?? This is a short work week for me though, as we are leaving for the lake Thursday after work- yeah, I can't wait!!



products used: flower stickers: Special Moments. cuttlebug. Provocraft embossing folder. Nestabilities. Stamp: MSE. pearls. Queen & company. Ink: Studio G. * sorry once again, don't know the pps. I am getting better at keeping all my packaging, but still have lots of paper w/out the pad it came in.
I don't tend to make to many sympathy cards, I don't know many people that do. For obvious reasons, but also, I think in my mind Sympathy cards should be muted or lacking color....well I proved myself wrong on this one. I'm very pleased w/the way this turned out & the calming feeling I think it has.
Well off to start the week. The sun is hot, it's already 72 here. It's going to be a good day, hope everyone enjoys it. TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment