Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Half way to the Weekend : )

It's going to be another busy day. My test is tomorrow , so I'm trying to get to work & get my work done, so I can STUDY STUDY STUDY. I spent quite a bit of time last night doing that too-yuk!!! My little Wilson made it through day 7!!!! I've got a new picture of him to show you. I can't believe how big he's getting, he already weighs @32lbs. When we got him, he was 13.4lbs.


Wislon at 15+weeks!



Look at that face : ) Wilson is improving daily on lots of things. In the beginning we gave him a little more freedom when we are outside, we don't want to have to leash him in our own yard. As you can see be the pic. he's leashed. Wilson is a very "nosey" puppy, loves to check everything out, oh yeah & eat everything outside too. He's run after birds & bunnies a couple times & then just completely DOES NOT listen. I've had to go chasing him the bushes a couple times- what a sight I'm sure-LOL! He's not happy about the leash, as you can tell by this picture-LOL!



I'm just working away on whatever card pops into my head lately. I'm thinking of starting Christmas cards soon. Can you believe I even said that?! I hope you enjoy me new card, it's a lot of Basic Grey, Kioshi.


products used: Purple & polka dot paper: Cosmo Cricket-Storytime. Blue paper: Basic Grey-Kioshi. Stamp: Fiskars-Heidi Grace. Ink (purple): Studio G (brown): Stampabilities. flowers sticker: Basic Grey-Kioshi. Value ribbon. Gems: Queen & Comp. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. button. embroidery thread.






I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Just think, we are half way to the weekend. Are you seeing a trend here? I love the weekends!!!!!! One more thing, my brother is on Day 2 of the BAR test, another day to think "good thoughts" for him : )

Thanks for looking! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. love that photo of Wilson! he is just the cutest thing!! and growing up sooooooooo quickly!!! his adorable little face has 'attitude' written all over it.
    I'm sure you did great in your test...and good luck to your brother too, with his tests!

    ReplyDelete