Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Sun is back this morning : )

Oh so nice to start the day w/sunshine. It really helps my mood : ) The last couple days I've been tired & that's not really like me. I feel like Ihave a lot to do before we leave next Thursday & I'm just not as motivated as I should be. I'm working on a layout as a gift for my cousin & that has me totally frustrated. I haven't done a layout in a little over a year : ) I had to put it aside last night, going to take a look at it today, maybe have a new perspective. After that I worked on a card-yeah!!
check out my happy blue frog card-lol! My husband picked out the frog sticker. I gave him my box of stickers & asked him to pick something out..........ta da.blue frog


products used: stamps: Creative Caft. ribbon: American Crafts. yellow & white pp: GCD Studios- Blue Calico. plaid pp: Daisy D's -butterfly plaid. corner round punch: Marvy. gems. have no clue brand of the frog sticker- sorry : (
Happy "Hump" Day, hope everyone sees the sun today too!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment