Friday, August 13, 2010

On a Roll (another one I couldn't resist)

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made it through another work week, this one wasn't too bad & seemed to go pretty fast. Now let's hope today follows suit-lol! I'm off to visit mom & Oscar tomorrow & Palmer too. My brother & SIL left last night for a vaca to Europe so Palmer is staying w/mom & Oscar. As I said yesterday, mom & I are doing a garage sale next week, so we are going to set up this weekend & maybe even get some shopping in on Sunday. I need a dress for my cousin Ashley's rehearsal dinner & it's starting to get down to the wire-3weeks!!! I did manage to weed through some more paper last night, I think I'm up to 25 to get rid of, so "on a roll" there-lol.



I've got another bike card for you today, totally DIFFERENT then the last couple bike cards that's for sure-lol. This was a special request from a friend who's going to a casual 2nd wedding where the theme was Harley Davidson Motorcycle.........need I say more.....
I racked my brain on this one & couldn't believe I actually had stickers that would work for my idea ( I love when that happens). My friend also supplied me w/a copy of the wedding invite, so I used a saying on that for the sentiment, can't get much more personal then that!! I hope the recipients of this card are as happy about this card as I am..... So, once again "on a roll" w/my bike cards this week (get it- I know I'm cheesy, my husband tells me all the time)-lol!!





products used: motorcycle stickers: Paper Studio. ribbon: Target. clear gems" Studio 18. corner round punch: Marvy. heart punch: EK Success. orange gems. *sentiment copied from their wedding invitation. ** once again don't know any of the pps- sorry : (




I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm looking forward to mine. I'm hoping to get some cards made tonight & Sunday. I did get my Cricut out last night & started cutting out tags/shapes to make Xmas tags with. Gotta get started on something Xmasy. I did 2 craft shows last year & would like to do them again this year, but need to work on xmas cards, tags & boxes (those were my best sellers). Once again- have a great one & as always thanks for looking!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment