Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Dog Days of Summer (sorry couldn't resist)!!!

Oh, it's going to be another HOT sunny day here & once again I'm stuck inside w/ awful air conditioning : ( It is suppose to be close to 90 & humid here today. It really has been a warm summer & I'm deffinetely not complaining : )






I had to share the picture of a our "pooch crew", taken this past weekend. We had them in the garage, while we were all outside. Don't they look like they are in jail? I get such a chuckle out of this. Palmer is the little guy in the middle, he's the referee. Oscar on the right & of course, my Wilson on the left. Hard to believe he was smaller the Palmer when we got him. My little Wilson will be 4 months this weekend.... I think he's going to be a talllll doggie.







I wish I had made another "dog" card to go with my blog today, but wasn't thinking about that last night : ) I was trying to make cards, talk on the phone, pack for our weekend & of course give Wilson "love" along the way. I do LOVE this new card though, & the colors & bicycle make me think summer anyways.


products used: all pp (used both sides of sheet): Making Memories. Bicycle sticker: American Crafts-Dear Lizzy. stamp: Creative Cafe. Ink: Studio G. ribbon: Target. Cricut. border punch: Martha Stewart. paper flowers. Pearls: Kaiser Craft.



I have to say, I"m a big fan of the Dear Lizzy line by American Crafts, probably my all time fav w/them. Such great fun images too.



I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, just think half way to the weekend. Not to rub it in, but tomorrow is my Friday, so I'm over half way- yeah!!! Stay cool!!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment