Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A sunny Tuesday!

What a gorgeous morning it is here, already 72 & sunny. It's suppose to be hot & humid today. You would think on a morning like this I would be bright eyed & ready for the day, I'm not...I'm tired!! I guess my caffeine hasn't kicked in yet. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I get my caffeine from DR. PEPPER! I love that stuff, just can't get enough!!! Hope I get my "pick me up" soon, I've got a busy day : )

I think my new card is perfect for my "sunny Tuesday".......................



I love this bird image. I've seen it before on some cards & just ooohed & aahed over it-lol. It reminds me of my grandma, she liked birds. She had this blue bird book by her back door & we always looked up the new birds we saw. I spent a lot of time at my grandma's growing up, I LOVED to go there : ) Great memories! I have to note, I even got out my flowersoft for this card. I don't think I have it out since almost last xmas, it's red & green mix, but it worked nicely here : )

Well hope this puts you in a "sunny" mood for your Tuesday too! Have a great day! TFL Lynn

products used: stripe pp: Memory Box-jubilee. yellow pp: G.C.D. Studio-blue calico. flowersoft. bird image: Heartwarming Vintage-Bird & Blossoms. Nestabilities. Cuttlebug. ribbon: JoAnn's. button. embroidery thread. pearls: e. Prima Marketing. stamp: Luni. Inks: (blue) Ink It Up. (brown) Stampabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment