Monday, August 9, 2010

Super Great Weekend

Oh, I can't believe my looong weekend is over : ( I had good intentions of a quick blog on thursday to wish everyone a great weekend, but "life" just got away from me. Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend anyways. I sure did!!! We went to Pennsylvania to my Uncle & Aunt's lake house. The weather was great, especially yesterday, I even got a sun burn. It was just so nice to "have a change of scenery"!! We had the "pooch crew" there also & they had a blast. My little Wilson still isn't a fan of the water, I keep telling him, he's suppose to be a water dog-lol. Hopefully in time, he will like it. My husband & I even got to do some kayaking, which we hadn't done in a couple years. We use to kayak w/our sweet Damien (our first golden). He loved to ride in the middle. Wilson is still to young to try that & I didn't feel like ending up in the lake-lol. We must say we did A LOT of eating, I can't even stress how much a lot is, but A LOT!! Needless to say I didn't get any cards done this weekend. I wasn't even near my scrapping stuff :( Can't wait to get home from work & get going. I've missed being creative, lets hope the juices are flowing tonight-lol. I made this card last week............



products used: 3D stickers: Me & My Big Idea. ribbon: American Crafts. stamp: Clear Expressions by Hampton Arts. Ink: Ink It Up. pearls: E.Prima Marketing. slanted pp: Paper Studio.
Okay I'm way behind this morning, so everyone have a great Monday. As always, thanks for looking! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment