Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday-yuk!

Happy Monday- isn't that an oxymoron-lol!! It is gray & rainy here today & a bit chilly too- definitely a yucky day!! I was running late today & when I got to work- my desk is a mess!!!! Needless to say the day hasn't started out all that great, BUT I'm hoping that is going to change, I'm going to try : ) Mom & I had a good weekend w/our garage sale! The weather was perfect Friday & Saturday & we really seemed to have a lot of customers. Believe it or not, we left it partially set up & hope to do it again in September. Well, I'd love the expand on my weekend, but really need to clean up my desk, which means "get to work".


My new card today is already brightening my day. Hope it does yours too. Oh yeah, I forgot my product list today. I'll try to post that later today or tomorrow morning.



Have a great day!! TFL! Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment