Thursday, August 19, 2010

My TIGF (not to rub it in)

Yeah, today is my Friday!!! I tell you, I live for the weekends. Don't forget this weekend is our garage sale, so it will be a busy one. The "pooch crew" will be together again. My mom has been watching Palmer for the last 2 weeks as my brother is on his trip in Europe. They are due home on Sunday, but aren't getting Palmer till next weekend. I couldn't imagine being away from my Wilson for so long, especially for the week when I'm home. My house feels empty w/out my pooch. I know I sound half crazy, don't I??? I'm sure the dog lovers out there understand-lol. I've been watching the weather for the weekend, tomorrow's suppose to be perfect, but they do show some rain on Saturday, keep your fingers crossed NO RAIN & lots of customers. I have to admit, I never got very far cleaning out my scrapping supplies. It's so hard to get rid of things, when I go to, then an idea pops into my head. I did try though, I would say I was willing to give up 50 sheets of paper & a couple stickers too.
Onto my card for the day. I LOVE this sticker!!! Actually I love the whole sheet (by Karen Foster), it's so fun & usable. I've been using my glitter a lot more lately too, must be getting ready for all the Xmas cards soon to come.

products used: sticker: Karen Foster. stripe pp: KI Memories. stamp: MSE. boarder punch: Fiskars. glitter: Studio G. Ink (orange): Studio G (brown): Stampabilities. twine. button. pearls: e. Prima marketing.
Have a great weekend!!!!!! Lynn

1 comment: