Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday : )

Another day where my brain doesn't want to work. I think it's these gray dreary mornings. I hate the fact that it's now kind of dark when I get up in the morning. At least my awesome husband takes Wilson out in the morning. What a great guy!!! One thing I dread is getting out of my warm bed & into the cold. I know it's only August, so not so bad yet : ) I did get to work on some cards last night. I have some projects that I NEED to get done!! I'm making a set of Thank You cards for my cousin Ashley for her to give the girls in her wedding party. I only need to make 8, but had to get the first one together first. I think it turned out pretty good, so hope to finish them by the weekend. Kind of going to try making them like an assembly line process. Don't worry I'll make sure to show you when they are ALL done : ) I also want to frame a layout for a wedding gift for them- REALLY NEED to work on that. I keep putting it off. I enjoy making cards now more then layouts. Maybe tonight : ) My little Wilson is getting so much better. He really is a good boy, just sometimes he's so full of energy-yikes!!! We've had no accidents in the house for awhile now-YEAH!!! He really is starting to be my scrapping buddy.







products used: pink gigham & yellow pp: My Mind's Eye-Dreamy 2. cuttlebug. Nestabilities. Cricut. ribbon: Target. buggy rub-on: Special Moments. Ink: Stampabilities. glitter: Studio G. button. embroidary thread. pink pearls: Kaiser.


Have a great day!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment