Wednesday, August 18, 2010



My brain is not working yet this morning. I guess my Dr. Pepper hasn't kicked in yet. Plus it's a gray morning out there. I don't think we are going to see much of the sun today : ( My little Wilson has a vet appointment tonight, oh yeah, something to look forward too-lol. This will be his 3rd & probably most expensive, until we have him fixed. I hope that calms him down a bit, he really is very very excitable, but not "bucky" as my father would have said-lol. He is just a ball of energy & I am so afraid he's going to hurt himself. He's constantly running or sliding into walls & doors, actually he has a bump on his head from yesterday. He's so so much better behaved, though we still have LOTS to work on. My new name for him is "my devil child"-lol. I've been a bad mom though, I need to load more pics, soon!!!





I made another cards using the Heartwarming Vintage Collection images. They are so versatile, you can add glitter, dimensional glaze, change the color w/markers, add bling.....oh the possibilities are endless. Another plus w/these is you get so many images per sheet. I like the 2 siders, there must be at least 25-30 images to use.




products used: flowers image: Heartwarming Vintage Collection-garden. scalloped border: Fiskars. ribbon: Basicbasic. off white pp": Collage Press-Camden collection. brown flower pp: Scenic Route-Sonoma. stamp: MSE. button. embroidery thread. red pp: My Mind'e Eye- Dreamy 2. pearls: Queen & Company.

This tends to be the way I picture Sympathy cards...muted in colors, a little more sedate. Though for those that follow my blog, you will remember the pastel colored Sympathy card I made recently. Just to clarify, I'm not in NEED of sympathy cards, just didn't have any in my stash.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday (hump day)!! Hope the sun comes out where you are, heck , I hope it comes out here too!!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment