Tuesday, August 17, 2010

NOT the End of Summer!!!

I saw a sign yesterday on my way to work, for a End of Summer Sale.....Are you kidding me?!! I had to check for the date, it's only August 16/17th! Maybe it's because we don't have any children, so I don't think much about Back to School, meaning I guess the end of summer. Well, anyways, in my "little world", I'm refusing to see it as the "end of summer"! Today is suppose to be another beautiful day here, high in the 80's w/no humidity : ) I was totally in Summer mode after that yesterday...........
Doesn't this say summer??
products used: pinwheel stickers: Echo Park papers-sweet summertime. Plaid pp: K & Company-Girl scouts. blue pp: Melissa Frances-Kitschy Kitchen. ribbon: Target. cuttlebug. Nestabilities. stamp: Hero Arts. Ink: Studio G. brads: Making Memories. gems
I know it's a short blog today, but have a busy day ahead of me. Have a great one!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment