Thursday, October 21, 2010

Little Evan was the lucky charm- the Yanks won last night, onto the next game : ) Yesterday was another crazy day at work, but at least I'm getting some things accomplished. It seemed like lately I was banging my head against a wall-lol. I've been trying to concentrate on holiday cards lately, but sometimes you just have to throw something else in there- so this is a complete 180-lol. I love this tricycle, it's just so fun looking & I love the green. This card does seem a bit summery to me.....ooh I wish. They are talking about snow showers tonight-yuk. I know it won' stick or anything like that, but just the fact that they are saying it-yuk again!! I hope my new card gives you the "warm fuzzies"!!

products used: 3D sticker: K & company-hopscotch. green paper: We R Memory Keepers. green polka dot pp: three bugs in a rug. green stripe pp & plaid pp: Little Yellow Bicycle-Lucky me. cricut. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. ribbon: Paper Studio. buttons. embroidery thread. stamp: MSE. Ink: Stampabilities. border punch: Fiskars.
Well unfortunately it is time for me to work! Have a great day! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment