Tuesday, October 12, 2010

At least it's not Monday-lol.

I've been busy busy making cards-yeah!! Actually my mom & little Oscar were visiting this past weekend & we worked on some xmas tags for the up coming craft show! And of course we visited Micheal's, love to shop for scrapping supplies, especially w/new xmas goodies out-yeah!! I've been spending the last couple days making Halloween & birthday cards. I usually have a surplus of Birthday cards & I'm close to out of stock...gee, like I need a reason to make cards-lol. Actually tonight I'm meeting w/my other client, she usually just about buys me out of cards & Halloween is her fav holiday, so I've got lots to show her. After today, I'm going to really concentrate on xmas cards, oh I can't wait...I've got all sorts of new goodies to use!! Talking about new goodies, I of course have some new Halloween ones too-lol. My new little card makes me smile- I love these puffy stickers, isn't that little blue monster a HOOT : ) Hope he makes you smile too : )









products used: puffy stickers: Recollection kids. black stripe pp: BoBunny-Whoo-li-gans. turq pp: BoBunny- Whoo-li-gans. polka dot pp: The Girls Paperie. cricut. circle punch: Marvy. ribbon: Target. cuttlebug. emboss folder: Provocraft. Ink: Ink It Up. gems: Michaels







A special CONGRATS out to my little brother he got the results of the BAR test this past weekend!! There was no doubt in my mind he wouldn't pass- he's a super smart kid ( I say kid, he's 29!!). Great job, Jeremy!!!!!

Everyone have a great Tuesday!! TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment