Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December 1st!!!!

I'm looking out window now & it looks like December 1st....it is snowing, pretty good too. We did have our first official snow fall this past Friday. I'm not a Black Friday shopper, so it did bother me a bit, actually it was perfect...I PUT UP OUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!!! I promise to take a picture, but everything's not done yet, it's a lengthy process : ) We had such a nice Thanksgiving holiday. My mom made an awesome Thanksgiving feast....I had left overs last night & it was even better then the first time. We eat soooo many appetizers before hand, not that I'm complaining-lol : ) We also had a 80th surprise party to attend for my Uncle, which was a good time & great food. They are Italian, so we had pasta & yummy meatballs, oh yeah & chicken. So it was a fun filled Holiday, hope everyone else's was too.





Now it's time to get shopping for Xmas presents & make lots of Xmas cards, which of course I've already been doing. The cards, not the shopping : ( I hope you enjoy my new card, as I look out my window it's perfect for the day.






products used: red paper: Cloud9Design. text pp: Paper Studio. blue pp: Joann's xmas stack (last year-I think). leather frame. ribbon: Paper Studio. mitten sticker: Recollection. charm: Hobby Lobby. stamps: Studio G. Ink: Ink It Up. silver pearls: Micheals.


I went through a shoe box of frames last week & used up a couple-yeah. You can see my other card w/a frame on www.scrapbook.com , my name lweber1234.

Everyone, have a great Wednesday....the countdown is on 25days till Chrismas!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment