Thursday, December 2, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Oh, how nice is it to get a snow day from work!!! As of right now my driveway is unplowed, which means I'm STUCK & I've got the biggest smile on my face : ) I'm going to spend my day making cards, finish putting up Xmas decorations & some cleaning. Let me explain about my driveway....















these are pictures I took last night before bed. My little bistro table reminds me of a cupcake-lol. It's been snowing since 5pm yesterday & still is. I would say we got another 6 inches after I took these pictures. This is Wilson's first snow & it's a good one. He has to leap through the snow, funniest thing to watch-lol. My husband works for the town we live in & has been at work since 7am yesterday morning. He's out plowing- how lucky for the town- what about my driveway?? Needless to say I had some time for cards last night-yeah!! Hope you enjoy my new card.....................
products used: sentiment rub-on: Target. rub-on snowman: Royal Langnickel. silver bling: Recollection. cricut. chipboard border: Fiskars-Heidi Grace. stripe pp: S.E.I.-winter garland. light blue pps: Magenta & Fancy Pants.
Hope everyone has a great day!! TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment