Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I promised another post before the holidays, this is it -lol!! What a busy busy week, though I will admit, I did find time to make 1 card last night, i think I was going through withdrawls-lol. I know it will be quite a few more days now till I'm back at the scrapping table, but ohhhh I hope to have lots of new goodies to play with. I feel like a little kid, but I guess that is the magic of Christmas!!

Even though I did get a card made last night, I never had time to take a picture of it, so I've got no card to show today : ( Really I just wanted to make sure to get Christmas wishes out to all of you. For anyone who has lost someone special this year, I hope you are surrounded by family & friends this Christmas & may they help you to celebrate the memories of your loved one!! May all of you have a safe & Very Merry & Blessed Christmas!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment