Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A quick post

What a busy week I've had so far w/work, really haven't had as much down time as I thought we would : ( At least at home things have been calm, so I've gotten some quality card making in w/some of my new supplies. Santa was soooooo good to me. Actually I have to admit there were a couple Santas that were very good to me. If I had any self control I wouldn't shop for scrapping supplies for a year....if I had any-lol. I hope Xmas was good to everyone. We had a very nice one, saw lots of family, ate lots of food & got lots of presents (spoiled, we are).


products used: Cricut. border punch: Fiskars. ribbon: American crafts. stamp: Fiskars. Ink: Stampabilities. flower sticker: Paper Studio. button. gems
Everyone have a great day... the weekend's almost here! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment