Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

Happy New Year!!!! Can you believe 2010 is over?? I can't say it was one of my better years, so kind of glad it's over. Okay, enough of that, new year, new week, new day : ) I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season. Ours was very enjoyable...spent alot of time w/family & ate A LOT!!!! Even the thought of food today, isn't really doing it. I mean, we ate soooo much food this past weekend. My brother got some YUMMY steaks & lobster- we had our own surf & turf. We are big on appetizers too, so we've had them all weekend!! Mom makes the best cheesecake brownies & these butterscotch bars, so we've been eating them since Xmas too. Maybe I should have put dieting on my list for 2011- NOT- I love to eat!!!!!! I did find time to make a couple cards yesterday after everyone left. I was anxious to get to card making, but sad to watch everyone drive away, meant our Holidays were over & life is back to normal : ( That does mean more time for card making, I hope -lol.


I hope you enjoy my new card today.... I got soo many fun things for Xmas, that I couldn't wait to use -lol.
products used: bird cut out: October Afternoon. cricut. Border: Echo Park-a walk in the park. Music note stickers: Mrs. Grossman's. Ink: Memento. stamp: Hero Arts. pearls: Queen & company. ribbon. Turq. pp: K & company. orange polka dot pp: Pink Paislee-sweet cake's collection.
I'm very please w/the way this card turned out. I love orange & turq together....i think this has a spring feel- oh, a girl can dream, it's 3+ months away-lol. Have a fantastic Monday!!! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment