Monday, January 3, 2011

My little brother turned 30!!!

As my father would say, YIKES, my little brother just turned 30 on January 1st!! He was the first new year's baby born in our home town, oooohhh so many years ago-lol. I'm glad we are both in our 30's now, even though that won't last long...I'm knocking on 40's door. Actually I still have another year & a half, but we all know how fast time goes!! There is 9 years between my brother & I & though we weren't around each other a lot growing up, we are very close. I'm very thankful for that. We celebrated his b-day over the weekend as we were all together. His wife even made him a donut cake w/candles-lol. Happy Birhday, Jeremy! since he already has his card, I can post it. I thought it turned out pretty good, though I have a hard time w/masculine cards. I'm a little slow today as I managed to get a head cold, so I left my product list at home. I hope everyone has a great day!! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment