Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Monday- Happy Martin Luther King Day

Oh, I wish I was off from work today. There was a lot less traffic today driving in, which was really like "just rubbing it in". I'm hoping to get out of work early today, but the boss doesn't seem like he's in a very good mood today- great!!! I know my mom & brother & honey are working today also- Hi guys : )


Mom & Oscar were suppose to come visiting this past weekend- we need to car shop. My mom's lease is up at the end of the month (don't worry mom, we'll get it done). Anyways, it snowed!!! Typical for January in Buffalo, but needless to say mom didn't come visiting this weekend, so I stayed home & made cards-lol!!! I actually did a little more then make cards, but it was definitely a relaxing weekend : )

I'm still working on my Valentine card : ) I love the bright colors on this, especially for Monday -lol!




products used: chipboard tree: paper studio. corner round punch: Marvy. sentiment rub-on: Target. ribbon: Spool'o'Ribbon. heart pp: Paper Studio. mini buttons. Glossy accents: Inkssentials.
I hope my bright v-day card puts a smile on your face, even if you are working today too. If you aren't working-lucky you!! Have a great day either way.
TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment