Wednesday, January 19, 2011

oh, where is Friday???

I know always wishing my life away-lol! My boss has been so crabby this week...I just don't want to be here-yuk!!! Believe me I understand how hard this job can be, when you are dealing w/people's mortgages, its a bit stressful, especially in today's environment.





Okay, enough w/that crabby talk, I'm going to have to deal w/it soon enough. I think we have another customer for our papercrafting-yeah. It's actually the SIL to one of the customers I have now- thanks Cindy : ) Her SIL wants some of these really cute gift card boxes my mom makes. So mom, get working -lol. Plus, I'm getting together w/a bunch of ladies next week to show off my cards- oh yeah!!! I was kind of slowing down on the V-day cards, but think tonight I might be getting some more in-yeah!!





Gotta tell you, I've managed to get 2 Xmas cards done so far this year, keep in mind we are 2 weeks in, so I'm still on schedule. Remember I'm trying for at least 1 Xmas card a week.


Check out this new cutie...........






products used: dog sticker: SEI. flower sticker: Echo Park. grass punch: Martha Stewart. ink: stampabilities. ribbon: Paper Studio.



Hope you enjoy your day- half way to Friday!! As always thanks for looking!! Lynn

1 comment: