Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time for Valentine Cards : )

I'm working away on my Valentine Cards now, oh what fun!! Actually I'm working on a lot of different cards, as my stash got very very low over the last couple months. It was due to concentrating on Xmas cards. I was reading somewhere, another blog, I think...someone who makes 1 Xmas card a week....what a great idea!!! I'm going to try it, already got my paper & embellies picked out to make one. This is not a New Year's resolution though, I'm not big on those, probably because I always disappoint myself w/them, so needless to say I don't do them anymore-lol!!!! I'll keep you posted on how many weeks I make it-lol.


I'm sure you figured out my the title to my blog today---- my new card is a Valentine card-YEAH!!! O f course I had to use some more of my new Xmas goodies on this card : ) My honey did very good, he got me he BoBunny sheet, yeah Honey-lol.

products used: heart pp: Paper Studio. polka dot pp: Bo Bunny. Journal tag: Bo Bunny. ribbon: Craft Essentials. border punch: Fiskars. glitter heart: Joanns. bling hearts: Michaels. rick rack.
Hope my new card puts a smile on your face- have a great day....one more day till the weekend!! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment