Monday, January 10, 2011

Why is the weekend over??

What a great weekend of doing nothing!! I really shouldn't say that, it's not that I didn't do anything, it's just that I didn't have anything I HAD to do...well, except the Xmas tree down. I did get all the Xmas ornaments wrapped and put away for another year. I"m very very careful w/them, they are like old friends to me. I love seeing them ever year when I put up the tree, most of them bring back great memories. I even have a couple from 1972- they year I was born, though I don't have memories of those, I do of the great people that gave them to me : ) I also spent alot of time this weekend making cards- oohhh hooo!!!! I loved it!!! I'm working on Valentine cards, but also got some others in there also. It's nice not to be hurried to have to make lots of cards. That's kind of the way I get at Xmas time, I'm always behind!! I so love making V-day cards, oh heck, I love making any cards-lol!!!! And I totally enjoyed my weekend full of making them, I hope you enjoy my "love bug", this is of course, one of my new ones : )






products: "Be Mine" sticker: Michaels. 3D foam sticker: Paper Studio. Cricut. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. heart pp: K & Company stack. ribbon: Michaels. corner round: Marvy. button. Pearl hearts.


Oh, if this little gal doesn't make you smile, nothing will...and I know it's Monday, so altogther a hard thing to do. I hope you have a great week!! TFL Lynn






1 comment: