Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bright Sunny Day : )

It is a BRIGHT sunny day here w/NO snow in sight -lol!!! Can you believe we are almost to the end of February- where does the time go?? I'm so ready for spring, green grass, flowers & warmer weather : ) I have to admit my new card for the day, was done awhile ago, but thought it was perfect to post today- it just reminds me of a bright sunny day & spring : )

products used: 3d bird sticker: American Crafts. Stripe pp: DCWV. gingham pp: Paper Studio. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. boarder punch: Fiskars. Ink: Stampabilities.

The sentiment doesn't show up very good in the picture, but does in person : )

My box of scrapping goodies was waiting for my yesterday when I got home, it felt like Xmas-lol. I should have taken a picture to show you my new loot, i guess instead I'll just have to make some cards w/it to show you : ) Quick list- got some Prima papers including the new Celebrate Jack & Jill- I got the page w/the cute little boy & girl & extra cut outs....oh, so cute : ) Also some Best Creations- there paper is so awesome,I love the raised parts & the colors POP!! I, of course couldn't' resist some of the new American Crafts- Pebbles, Happy Go Lucky stuff- it's right up my alley, so bright & cheerful & CUTE, can not wait to use them, love how the double sided papers have boarders too. Can't forget the Graphics 45, Webster, My Mind's Eye & My Little Shoe Box. Like I said, it was like Xmas. I spent sooo much time checking out all my new stuff & day dreaming about what to do w/it that I didn't get much done last night-lol. Plus Glee was on - I get such a kick out of that show. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend checking it out, my husband even likes it-lol! Tonight is Survivor- it started last week, I think it's one of the best Season Premieres I've seen , I'm a big fan of Boston Rob.

Well I've chattered enough today about my boring life, which I love-lol!!! Have a great day- half way to the weekend-woohoo!!!!!! TFL Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment