Friday, June 24, 2011

Rainy Friday, but who cares? It's Friday!!!

Yes, a gray rainy Friday so far & it really isn't all that warm out either-yuk!!  Oh yeah, but it's Friday, so that helps put a little sunshine on things-lol!!  I have to admit we don't have any plans for the weekend, no not complaining....I'm hoping to get a bunch of cards made, I still have all sorts of new goodies to play w/from last weekend!!

My honey did an awesome job on our landscaping yesterday-woohoo!!!  I would have taken a picture, but I'm lucky I got home & had time to look at it before the sky opened up & it rained all night!! I'm sure my new plants appreciate the rain : )  I promise to take a pic this weekend....I sooo want to show you, soo proud of my honey's work!!!




I've needed to work on Sympathy cards for awhile now, but sometimes I have to be in the mood for those.  I tend to make my Sympathy cards  a little more muted & sedate & lately I've wanted to play w/pinks & red & bright colors....makes me think summer : )

I hope everyone has a wonderful & relaxing weekend!!!  TFL!!  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. You're going to make a bunch of cards this weekend? With stuff from the expo, I hope?? I can't wait to see!! Also, can't wait to see the landscaping so I can be jelous. =D

    Love the sympathy card. It's just beautiful. You did a fabulous job with it. I know what you mean about needing to be in the mood for those muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The colors are gorgeous. Sympathy cards are hard for me to do so I don't until I "need" to then I'm scrambling for ideas. Can't wait to see what hubby did with the landscaping.

    ReplyDelete