Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer days : )

It's another beautiful morning here!!  Yesterday didn't end up being to bad, it was cloudy most of the day, but didn't rain & was quite hot & humid- I loved it!!   Actually last night when I got home, my honey suggested we go do a little landscape shopping....off to Lowe's.  We added an addition onto our house 6years ago & have never done up the landscaping.  I think it was 2 years ago we had the sidewalk poured, so I"m sooooo excited to get home today & see my honey's hard work.  Of course, my husband took the day off to plant our 10 plus trees. 

Time to get to my new card...wanted to post it yesterday, but computer was not cooperating & wasn't in the mood to try try again : ) 


I don't do many graduation cards, only by special request. I have a hard time w/them!!  I tend to try to use the school colors for my cards.   I can guarantee you won't see many more of these from me : )   I haven't found a school w/pink as it's color-lol!!


I hope everyone has a great Thursday, almost to the weekend-woohoo!!!  TFL!  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card, Lynn!! I love that little ribbon in the middle, and that star paper is fabulous. =) I'm so jealous...you have a sidewalk! lol We bought a house last summer but we have no sidewalk in front and just paving stones that go into the shed out back. We're hoping to redo the paving stone walkway out back this summer. Maybe next year I'll get a sidewalk out front! =D I can't believe you heard another car lightening story yesterday! Oops! I'm glad the weather wasn't too bad for ya. Have a great rest of the week!
    Hugs! Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW for having a hard time doing a graduation card you sure did an amazing job on this one! Great choice of paper and I love how you framed and popped the ribbon..is that glitter on 2011...awesome!

    ReplyDelete