Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Over : (

I say this every Monday- what happened to the weekend?  They go soooo fast.  Mom & Oscar were  visiting this weekend : )  Mom & I went to see West Side Story at our local theater, it was entertaining, but I will admit...I had higher expectation for it.    Mom & I also did some scrap shopping-yeah.  We are making the invitations for my brother & SIL's baby shower- yes, it's a bit of an nontraditional shower, as it's not just the women- we do it family style : )   After our shopping trips, we did work on our invites & play w/our new cartridge for the Cricut- "Create a Critter".  I don't do much paper piecin,per say w/my cards, but it was fun w/all the cuties on this cartridge.  At some point, I promise to show you some of mine & Mom's work for the shower...might now be till Aug, after the shower : )


Yes, still working on Father's Day cards!!  Doesn't this little card make you smile- love'n the monkeys : )

Have a great week & a happy Monday!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweeetie, it´s so nice to se you :D
    Im sorry i haven´t been at SB.com for a while.
    The summer is always busy. :D
    You have a very pretty blog and i am now a follower ;D
    Big hugs Johanna "pojjo"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is such a fun card. The monkeys are so cute and I love how you popped the coconuts! It brings a big smile for sure!

    ReplyDelete