Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF!!

TGIF!!!!   Another chillly morning, 45 degrees...brrr!!!  I'm running late this morning w/my post & of course the computer is being naughty & work is already yucky, but....it's Friday!!!



Seems like I've been working on quite a few baby boy cards lately...must have my mind on my upcoming nephew...the count down is on....due date Oct 7th....so really anyday now could happen : )  So, needless to say, need some baby girl cards too, my cousin (on Ty's side) is having a baby girl anyday now too.    I had a hard time w/this card...it was in my head one way & just wouldn't work...  well, what you see is what you get...I think it turned out ok, can't think they all are the best-lol. 

Have a wonderful & relaxing & safe weekend!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment