Friday, October 14, 2011

Back to Halloween : )

TGIF!!!!  Yeah, we've made it almost through another work week!!  I'm looking forward to our weekend.  As I mentioned yesterday we are having our nieces & nephew spend the night on Saturday.  We're going to play games, I love to play games & we're going to watch movies & eat junk food...see why they want to stay w/their Uncle & Aunt-lol!!  I do have some older scrapping goodies put aside, just in case they want to try their hand at card making : )  I always encourage : ) 


I'm back to working on some more  Halloween cards, though I do think I will be done w/them after this weekend.   I'm looking forward to concentrating on Xmas cards though.  I like to spread all my stuff on the bed & wait for ideas to jump at me...haven't been really able to do that, as I have piles of different holidays out & about.  My scraproom is a mess, but I still love going in there, all my cute happy products make me smile- part of the obsession-lol!!   My little Frankenstein is a Sandylion sticker, the journal tag is Doodlebug & the stripe pp is from Target.

Still no "Baby Brown" for those of you that are keeping track : )  As of now the induce date is Oct 19th.....I'm so excited & antsy for the little guy, can you imagine my brother & SIL, especially my SIL, poor thing : )   Have a wonderful, safe weekend!!!!   TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment