Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Thursday!!

Thursday's better then Wednesday on most weeks, in my opinion- yup, closer to the weekend : )  It's another grey morning & not as warm as it was yesterday...I hate to say this, but the weatherman actually mentioned the word s**w for next week- no , not inches & feet, but still sn*w : (   I know, really it's been a beautiful fall for us here & of course, we know it's always coming, but still, I'm just not ready for it : (

Okay, let's talk about something more pleasant, that can certainly be my new card-lol.

I had the itch to make a card using anything but orange....I've been making sooo many Halloween cards & most of them tend to use orange & black- so this is as opposite as my mind would go.  this was a quicky card, well except for the string giving me a hard time- I swear it took me over a half hour to get that right : )  The inside of the card reads..."it's your special day"....thought that way I could use the card for any sort of occasion, though I was thinking b-day when I started it.

Well time to get some work done.  Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment