Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brrrrr

Oh my gosh, it's darn right coooold out this morning...38 degrees.  I would say we had our first official frost, luckly I did bring in my couple potted flowers last night.  It's suppose to be @65-70+ this weekend, so I will at least get to enjoy my flowers for a couple more days.  Some of them look better now then they did all summer, go figure : )  


Since it's sooo cold out this morning, I think my new card is perfect to show you, though I hope it warms you up : )  I totally love using blue & reds on xmas cards, well actually I love using those colors on any card -lol.   My felt/puff ball tree is another Walmart find from last year...told you I love their stickers : ) 

Oh yeah, one more day till the weekend-woohoo.  I've got sooo much crafting to get to this weekend & I'm totally looking forward to it.     Have a great day & TFL!!!

Sorry gotta do it, it's all or nothing tonight-  GO YANKEES !!!

1 comment:

  1. BOOO Yankees! LOL Sorry, had to get that out. How ya doin' hon? Sorry it's so cold for you! Just think...spring's only 6 months away. LOL It's been in the 80's here this week, but cooling down to 50's or 60's at night, which is good. That sure won't last very long, so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. =D I ***love*** your puffball tree! Fuzzy puffs! =D The card looks just great, and those little snowflake circle things are adorable. =D Yay, Thursday!! I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday. Not only that, but pay day!! Woot! I hope everything's going well for you, and that you have a fabulous weekend if I don't "see" you tomorrow! =D

    ReplyDelete