Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Introducing.......

 my totally handsome, beyond cute & precious nephew.........


                                                HUTTON CONRAD   born October 16, 2011                 



                                                           8lbs,7oz


OMG don't you just want to snuggle & cuddle this beautiful little guy!!  I can't wait to officially meet him & give those big cheeks pinches & kisses, of course!!  We are off next weekend to meet the little guy- I'm totally smitten already : )   Mommy, Susanna had a looong delivery, just about 24hrs.  She was extremely tired & beat up, as you can imagine, but is doing well.  Daddy, was by her side the whole time : )  Both mommy & baby are coming home today!!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  I promise new cards tomorrow!!  TFL  Lynn











1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I want one!! =D I'm so glad everyone's doing well...he's adorable! I'm really happy for your whole family, hon! =D Sorry I haven't been around...still trying to beat this illness on top of crazy work. I have been reading your comments and thinking about you, though! I hope you have a wonderful week, and your weekend is just going to rock. I expect to see pitures! =D Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete