Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Quickie Christmas Card Post

It's gotta be a quick quick post today....have a conference call (yuk) in 10 minutes....lucky me, just the way to start my day : )   It's another gray day here & it's starting to get colder -yuk.  At least it's Wednesday, half way to the weekend : )  Mom & I have our 2nd & last craft show of the year, so I've been working hard on Xmas cards.   So new card, is of course, Xmas.......


I've had all of this patterned paper for years, I was it every year.  My sticker is from Hobby Lobby, as is the ribbon.

Well got go get my ducks in a row for my day....  Have a great one!!!  TFL!!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, hon! I love that sticker, and that paper is fabulous. I can see why you'd want to use it every year. Sorry I haven't been on to comment, but being on vacation all last week means I got slammed when I returned to work. I'm still trying to catch up. LOL It was worth it though! We got to see Roz's baptism, so that was awesome. Sounds like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and Hutton looks so freaking cute! That picture of your hubby and Hutton was just adorable. =D I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of your tree and Wilson! We don't get a tree, which is sad, but we don't spend a whole lot of time at home for the holidays. (We go over to my moms, my stepdad's sister's and my grandma's.) Ok, gotta get back to work. Hope your conference call went well! Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete