Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What a gray gray day here....but it's still warm, suppose to be near 60 today- crazy weather, but I like it!!    Though it feels more like spring out, I've been totally in the holiday spirit-lol.  I still have to finish decorating the house, was busy working on cards last night, but the tree is up & lit & looks sooo pretty : ) 

I bet you can guess what kind of card I have today....of course, Christmas : )

I mixed up a little this time, by using the brown & turq....actually I let the K & Company sticker lead my way : )  I've been on a big bow kick lately....I loaded a new card on sb.com yesterday w/another big bow : )   Feel free to check it out....   http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/367585/view/3450111/-1/1.html    

Check out these 2 cuties!!!!!  The big guy is my honey, doesn't he look cute holding Hutton.... never thought I'd see that day, let alone have a picture of it-lol!!  Look how cute little Hutton is.  He has the biggest dark blue eyes & they are always open, so  aware.  I had the best time holding this little guy all weekend & believe it or not, I changed my first diaper in years & years & years.  I'm sooo honored to be his God- Mother, I'm so excited to watch him grow : )    So love both of these guys, I'm sooo blessed!!!


Things are piled up on my desk, so it's time to get some work done-yuk!!  Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment