Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Sunny Thursday

It is chillllly out there this morning (35degrees), but it's a bright sunny day!!  We actually did see snow yesterday, though it was that rainy snow, so it didn't stick, just turned everything more muddy.    Right now I just wish the backyard w/either dry up or freeze up, my poor Wilson looks like a half brown dog after being outside, a muddy mess : )   I still haven't gotten all my Xmas decorations up, I'm working at it slowly....really I've been working very hard on cards, mostly Xmas cards, but I have had to throw a couple others in there just to mix it up a little : )  

Since alls I've been showing you is Xmas lately, I bet you are ready for something different too : )

I'm always in need of Thinking of You cards!!  The pink flowered patterned paper is one of my all time favorites, it's from Girls Paperie.  Luckily I still have a bit left : ) 

Well time to get some work done.  I hope everyone has a great Thursday- woohoo, weekend is almost here : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so prettyful! =D Love the colors, and that paper is to die for! I wished we lived closer, too. It would be so much fun to go to a crop with you!! Ah well. Yay, it's almost Friday! I can't wait for this weekend. I have so many cards to make, my mind is in overdrive. LOL You have a craft sale coming up, don't you? You are going to do fabulously! Ok, have to run back to work, but wanted to say hi. =D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete