Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 days till Xmas

I just can't believe Xmas is only 5 days away...all the planning & it goes soooo fast!!!  I am looking forward to time w/family.  We do Xmas eve w/my husband's family & then drive to my mom's.  We spend Xmas day w/my family & then drive home where my husband & I do our own Xmas : )   It is certainly a fun filled tiring Xmas time : )  I can't wait to see my little nephew, Hutton- it's been almost a month!!!    I was a busy busy little elf this past weekend, got just about all my presents bought & even some already wrapped.  I am still finishing up a couple Xmas cards though.  Can you believe that w/all the cards I've made....I'm very very fortunate to have some great customers who totally appreciate my card making & keep my busy w/special orders & just everyday cards : )  Thank goodness, what would I do w/the  100's of cards I make a year ; )

Well better get to my new card for the day & then get to working....I was so hoping for a nice quiet work week & yesterday sucked!!!!!  Ok, back to better things....my new card ....lol...

I totally love making Xmas cards, but most say, I'm ready to move on to Valentine Cards & more everyday cards.  I kind of miss using pink : )   My birdhouse sticker came from Hobby Lobby, as did my ribbon.  My sentiment is a rub-on & all the paper is very very old : )  Trying to use up some older things...maybe Santa will replace them-lol.

Well time to get to work.  Have a great Tuesday!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, hon! I know what you mean...I'm getting a little over the Christmas cards, too. Although I am still having fun using the non-traditional colors and stamps. =D Sounds like you are going to have a fabulous holiday! We have lots of stops like you, but I'm just thrilled we get to spend this Christmas with my family. (Last year we spent with Wy's, and it was only the 2nd Christmas in my life I didn't spend with my mom!) Hooray for being so on top of the presents! I have all mine bought, but I still have to wrap more than 1/2 of them, and create a few more cards, and almost 25 envelopes...LOL It's going to be crazy. =D I hope you have an absolutely wonderful holiday, my friend! Have a very Merry Christmas, and a happy and safe New Years! Give Wilson a big ol' hug for me! =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card...Love the little red bird.

    ReplyDelete