Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Gray Wednesday

Another extremely gray morning!!  It was still pitch black at 730 this morning...seemed like the middle of the night, it would have  been the perfect morning to stay in bed...then again, what morning isn't?!! 

I got a couple more Xmas cards made last night, thank goodness, my one customer is picking some up today : ) 

Once again, blue & red...really into that for Xmas this year.  My blue paper is Echo Park & the awesome vintage Santa sticker is Tim Holtz.  You should see this book of seasonal stickers, sooo cool & the best part, it was a gift from Marcy, a wonderful friend I made through scrapbook.com & our love for card making.  Thanks Marcy : )






Check out the new picture of me & my little cutie, Hutton.  This was taken on Thanksgiving Day.  Doesn't he look like he's posing for the camera- he got big beautiful eyes : )







Well sorry for the short..blah blah blah post today, these gray mornings must be getting to me-lol.  Have  great day!!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment