Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Gray Tuesday

Happy Tuesday... Happy MLK Day (sorry a day late).  I actually was working yesterday, got here & dug right into my work, so I could get out of here  : )  My job deals w/banks wholesale mortgage divisions & most were closed yesterday, but there were some still open, so I was here working....but came in this morning to a clear on a loan, so obviously all my hard work yesterday wasn't for not : )  It is a gray rainy day here....believe it or not the high for today is 45...holy heat wave!!  We actually had our first (somewhat) measurable snow this past weekend, we got @3 inches of snow, but it's all gone now & the backyard is a big pond!!!!  I spent my weekend again working on cards....loved it!!!  My stash is growing steadily, which is a good thing as I my customer is picking them up this week : ) 


I bet you thought my new card was going to be Valentine's...... 

I love these "bingo" cards, don't know why I don't use them more, they are Jenni Bowlin.  My stroller sticker is Recollection (Michael's).  The green polka dot pp is new from the DCWV Fresh Floral Stack...I got a gift card for Xmas & just couldn't resist this pad of paper, so springy & lots of usable papers. 


Well time to get started on work- have a great day!! TFL!!  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design!!! Love the lace and the colors!! Love your work, my friend!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a follower on your blog! :) Check mine out when you get a chance! http://myprincess-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete