Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day- yup, half way to the weekend

I know I shouldn't wish my life away & really I don't....I just look forward to the weekend & want to share my anticipation w/all of you -lol.  Really work hasn't been that bad this week....could always be better, but so far so good, now I've probably went & shot myself in the foot on that & today will be a bear : )  When I left work this morning, it was a very very gray morning, but no snow...now I drive 5 miles North for work & it's like a blizzard, typical Buffalo weather...not complaining : ) 


My new card ought to brighten your day : )   My yellow pp is ooold BasicGrey, nook & Pantry.  Gingham is from Hobby Lobby.  New stamp from Studio G ( $1 section at Joann's).  I think my sticker is a Dollar Store find and I used the Cricut for my hearts, can't remember the cartridge name, I think Sweethearts or something like that.   My brain isn't quite ready for the day, better go get my Dr. Pepper.


Well time to get to work-yuk!!  Have a great day & stay warm....oh yeah, it's stopped snowing already here : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I love all of the bright, fun colors! Definitely a fabulous sight for a cold day like today. That's crazy you can have no snow to huge snows in such a short drive. Be super careful driving home from work!! I'm glad it stopped snowing...don't want the drive home to be TOO terrible. I know what you mean about living for the weekends. I find myself doing that all the time. Sometimes I have fun things going on during the week to look forward to, though, like tonight. My aunt is coming into town from California, so mom, DH and I are meeting her for dinner. I'm very excited to see her! She got a new client at work that is based in Minnesota, so she'll be coming to visit a lot more. Yay! Ok, now I have to try to wake up and go back to work...I feel like I'm sleep working. LOL Have a fabulous day, hon!

    ReplyDelete