Friday, January 13, 2012

Snowy TGIF!!!

You'd think we'd never seen snow before, or maybe I should say driven in snow before....it took me well over an hour to get to work today, so yes, I was veeeerrryyy late!!  Happy Friday though!!  I'm looking forward to another relaxing weekend of making cards-woo hoo!!

Yeah- another Valentine Day card made : )  My bird sticker is  K & Company.  Sorry, can't remember any of the patterned paper brands.

Well got to get to working, it's already piled up-yuk!!   Happy Friday!!  TFL!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hey chica! This card is just too adorable. I love the punny sentiment and the stitching. Plus, your papers are awesome as usual. =D

    Sorry you're finally getting all the crazy snow. It's been REALLY mild here...just a few days ago it was almost 50 degrees! Now it's cold (12 degrees) and it's snowing but we're only supposed to get an inch or so. It's been the BEST. WINTER. EVER! Almost no snow...I hope it continues like that! Yes I had a great time at my class...it actually wasn't sewing. Mom and I signed up for a Stampscapes class a few months ago. We've been waiting almost a year for this class to be given again, and it ended up being just the two of us. It was AWESOME! I'll be posting pictures later this weekend of what we did. Yay! =D

    Ok, I have to get back to work. Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete