Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One for my peeps

Another bright, beautiful, sunny, warm day........I could go on & on about the weather.  It's amazing what the sun does for your attitude : )   I'm hoping it will help me through out my day- yesterday sucked!!!  Sorry, no other way for me to put that....work can sometimes be a bit overwhelming & there are just those days you don't want to put up w/lazy people's crap.  Ok, done w/that subject...don't even want to go there today : )      

I have to admit I didn't get much done on my cards last night...it was soo nice out when we got home, that my honey & hung outside for a bit...we've got allllll sorts of trees, bushes & flowers budding already-yeah.  I think my honey may need to mow our lawn soon, if this warm weather keeps up : )

Well better get to my new card & get to working.............

this is a card I made over the weekend...need a bunch more Easter cards.  My chick stickers are from Hobby Lobby.   The stripe pp is Echo Park, don't know the  brand of the polka dot pp, it's very old.  Used my Cuttlebug w/a Lifestyle Crafts die. Ribbon is from Michael's.  The stamp is from the $1 section at Joann's.

Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Hiya chickypoo! Love the new card. Those little chicks are adorable, and your color palette is fabulous! I would never have thought of bright pink and yellow together, but it looks fab. Sorry work is getting you down. =( I hope it's getting better, and you're getting lots of time to relax and have fun in the sun! We've been having pretty good weather, too. Well, not sunny this week, but at least warm! All my tiger lilies are starting to grow; I'm so excited! =D Just so you know, I'm going to be gone on Friday. We have a three day crop at Archivers! Yay! =D We'll see you soon, and I hope the rest of your week goes better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most cheerful card designs I've ever seen!!! I LOVE how you design with polka dots!!! They go with everything!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete