Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday!!

oh yeah, Friday & this was even a short work week for me- but believe me, I paid the price for Monday off : )   Oh well, just need to get through today!!!!   We are suppose to have absolutely perfect summer weather for the next 5 day or so-WOOHOO!  Perfect weather to me, is hot- we're heading to 90 next week - can you see my big smile : )   We've got some running around to do this weekend, but do plan on spending sometime at the boat (still smiling).  Tomorrow morning I'm off to Rochester, NY (hour away) to meet up w/my mom, brother, SIL & Hutton.   We are actually going to see my Uncle, who is in the hospital there.  He has cancer & has had a really rough time w/it.  Every time he's gone for surgery or some other procedure, he comes out of it w/more bad news then when he went it.   Please keep him & family in your prayers!!    I'm looking forward to seeing how much Hutton has grown in the 3weeks since I've seen him!  

Well better get to my new card, as work is waiting for me (yuk)...

 Image is Heartwarming Vintage Image.  Both off-white pps are Graphic 45.  Ribbon is from Target. Martha Stewart border punch.   Inked all the edges, added some pearls and done : )

Have  wonderful  weekend, stay safe!!!  TFL!!  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment