Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday mom!!


This post is a day late, as yesterday was my wonderful mother's b-day!!  Don't worry I didn't forget yesterday, just didn't have time to post this yesterday!!   She also received her card, so now it's safe to show you , as I know mom is one of my biggest supporters & blog followers (thanks, Mom!)!!

I thought this card perfect for mom w/the bright happy colors!!  Most of this card is Simple Stories- I totally love everything about ALL of thier collections!!  Cheveron pp, yellow polka dot pp, sun sticker, window sticker & border sticker...all Simple Stories!  The red polka dot pp is My Mind's Eye.  Used the Cricut for the mini tag, mini alphas are Cosmo Cricket. Added 2 vintage buttons &inked alllll the edges!

I hope you enjoy my new card- hope you did too, Mom!!  Have a great day...weekend's almost here!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I don't know how your mom could do anything but love it. =D Such a perfect scene and such happy, bright colors...wonderful!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete