Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Hello people!!  Sorry for the disappearing act- that seems to happen a lot lately-lol!!  Work has been very busy, life has been pretty enjoyable too, just busy enjoying the end of summer.  We had a pretty good Memorial Day weekend, spent some time w/mom- and as usually we stuffed ourselves w/lots of yummy food : )  I actually got a lovely toothache towards the end of the weekend, lovely, huh?  I spent some time at the dentist's on Tuesday- yuk!!!  Hopefully all is on it's way to being fixed!!  I've had a little time for cards, I go through withdraw w/out being able to make some- I hope you know what I mean-lol!!


Was aiming for a uni-sex baby card here- I think I hit it-lol!!  The bottles are pp from Hobby Lobby, just cut a strip out, backed it w/orange paper, used my EK Success punch.  The yellow background paper is Hobby Lobby also.  The stamp is Fiskars & all the buttons came from my stash.  Almost forgot my handy corner round punch from Marvy!

I hope you have a great day- just think tomorrow is already Friday!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love those bottles with the matching buttons. Perfect for a unisex card. I hope your tooth feels better!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete