Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2013!!!!  Yes, like usual, a day late & a dollar short : )  I hope everyone had a safe, relaxing & enjoyable holiday season!!  Can you believe it's over??  I feel like I had just started my Xmas cards & now the Xmas goodies are put away for another year.....I'm hoping to work on Xmas cards through out the year, but I say that every year.  I did have a lot, and I mean a lot of Xmas card orders this year....yes, it's a good thing to have such great customers : )    I had "good" plans on coming in Wednesday morning & getting back into my blog....well my car, really a mouse, had other ideas : )  A mouse chewed a wire on my car & then took the wire along w/the sensor it was attached too....what a way to start my year, and of course this was not covered by the warranty, but at least our insurance covered most of it.   Needless to say, I had Wednesday off.  I had to play catch up on Thursday & then my blog was acting up on Friday, wouldn't let me upload pics- naughty computer....anyway, I just figured out how to upload pics again, so hopefully tomorrow, I'll be back like normal : ) 

This was one of my many many Xmas cards from this year.....snowman chipboard is Hobby Lobby.   Sorry, I can't remember any other brands on this card today.  I've been fighting w/computer all morning, brain is tired-lol!!!
 
 
Have a super great week!!  Happy Monday!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment